Effective, Thurs. April 23rd, we will be re-opening our showroom with revised hours and operating by appointment only. As we are faced with the challenge of COVID-19, we are taking precautionary measures to ensure best practices are in place following CDC guidelines. How we’re handling COVID-19:
• *New Hours* Mon – Sat: 10am – 5pm
• Following Virginia state guidelines - no more than 6 customers in the showroom at a time
• Rigorous cleaning of our showroom, jewelry pieces, door handles and all other ‘high touch’ areas
• Added additional hand sanitizing stations for customer and employee areas • Requiring all employees to wear face masks
• Closely monitoring the health of all our employees and enforcing any and all staff members to stay home if they are experience any sign of symptoms
As we work to ensure the safety for all of our guests, we ask that you take the same care andconsideration. If you are feeling any sign of symptoms or have come in contact with any who has, it is your personal responsibility to stay home to keep others safe.
As always, the health and safety of our customers, employees, and families is our highest priority at Quest Fine Jewelers. We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes. Please stay safe and healthy through these troubling times, and we thank you for all of your support.